The Facilitator's Resources packet supports all of the activities and includes:
- Facilitator background information
- Be a Science Guide!, which is intended to assist you in sharing the joy of exploration and discovery with young audiences
- Resource lists, including suggested books, videos, websites, and more!
- Shopping list
- Contact information
- STAR_Net project overview
- Credits and acknowledgements
Librarians, scientists, engineers, educators, museum staff, and others are invited to join the STAR_Net online community! The website fosters collaboration among professionals who want to provide or support Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) learning experiences in libraries. The STAR_Net project team hopes you find the following activity useful. Please join the online community and share your experiences implementing it with your colleagues.
For more information about the STAR_Net project, please contact:
Projects and Exhibits Manager
National Center for Interactive Learning at the Space Science Institute
May 2, 2012