EXPLORE! MARS INSIDE AND OUT
Next Stop: Mars
Correlations to National Science Standards
Science and Technology - Content Standard E
Understanding About Science and Technology
- People have always had questions about their world. Science is one way of answering questions and explaining the natural world.
Science and Technology - Content Standard D
Earth in the Solar System
- Earth is the third planet from the Sun in a system that includes the Moon, the Sun, eight other planets and their moons, and smaller objects, such as asteroid and comets.
Language Arts Focus
- Practice listening to and understanding nonfiction text.
- Understand scientific terms and descriptive scientific language.
- Children use a variety of information resources to gather and synthesize information.