Each year, the Lunar and Planetary Institute hosts an educational forum that examines an issue of interest to the planetary science research and education communities. The forum is held in association with the Lunar and Planetary Science Conference.
- Reaching the Moon
- Engaging Multicultural Audiences in Planetary Science
- Before the First Day of School: Pre-Service Teacher Preparation and the Role of the Earth and Space Science Community
- Public Understanding of Planetary Science
- Learning from the Frontier: Getting Planetary Data in the Hands of Educators
- Reaching Audiences through New Media: Lessons We Are Learning from the International Year of Astronomy