Lunar and Planetary Institute
Planetary Data in Learning Environments
A Community Workshop
Monday, August 1, 2005
Dissemination mechanisms from NASA to museums/planetariums
Each group should designate a facilitator and a scribe.
The scribe will document the group discussion (computer, notepad); notes will be given to the program organizers.
The facilitator will report out to the workshop participants at the close of the group discussion. Please refer to the “Group Report-Out Questions”
- Should there be one Museum Alliance or
- Should there be separate alliances
- What level of processing of data is needed – raw, validated, mosaic, QT, QTTR, MPEG, DVD, computer models – ITAR
- NASA TV schedule changes
Group Report-Out Questions (facilitator)
- What were the major findings/discussion points?
- What needs were identified?/What additional information is needed from this community group?
- What are the priorities?
- How can the PDE Initiative assist? How will this community group interact with the PDE?
- What are the next steps to address the needs and priorities?
Back to Workshop home page