STEP Participant Workshops
- STEP-Sponsored Workshops at 2013 CAST in Houston
- Catch the Wave, a workshop by Meredith Harris, Jason Merik, Brandy Laney, and Kim Blain, CAST November. 9.
- HCDE Workshops– These day-long professional development trainings (9.a.m.–4 p.m.) are conducted by LPI staff and participants in the NASA-funded STEP program, and held at the Harris County Department of Education. Topics include seasons, lunar phases, Earth’s changing surface, the solar system, and astronomy.
- STEP Training Topics – this page has a variety of Earth and Space Science topics, each with associated activities and resources.
- TESTA Presents Components of the Universe – a CAST workshop by Christine Shupla, Carol Waters, and Jan Grout.
The Heat Is On: Interactions of Sun, Sea, and Sky – a CAST workshop by Jennifer Brian, assisted by Sudeshna Lahiry, Carrie Stokes, and Connie Isidori.
Formative Assessment Strategies for Earth and Space Science– a CAST workshop by Sudeshna Lahiry and Christine Shupla.
Understanding Weather Through Data – a CAST workshop by Sudeshna Lahiry, assisted by Jennifer Brian.
For more information, please contact
Formal Education Lead
Lunar and Planetary Institute