About Explore!
Topics
Calendar
Discussion Boards
News Archive
Contact Us

Education home page

Greetings!

Network with other children's program providers and discuss strategies for bringing space science to children on this board. Share successful programming ideas or models to help inspire others!

Greetings!

Postby EveHalligan » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:15 pm

Hello!

My name is Eve Halligan, and I am the new member of the Education and Public Outreach team at the Lunar and Planetary Institute. I am excited to be a part of such a wonderful organization, and even more so that I will be involved with the Explore! program!

I have spent the past five years as an informal educator and was in charge of science programming at the Bluedorn Science Imaginarium, a hands-on science center in Waterloo, Ia. In that position, I had the privilege of working with many different groups of people, libraries included. At the museum, I spent the much of my time serving families, which I know is a quality shared by the library community. I hope to use these experiences to help continue the success of the Explore! programs in which I will be involved.

Currently, I am working on a new module: Explore! Astrobiology and helping to conduct workshops for existing programs.

I look forward to working with many of you on Explore! in the future!

Warmest Regards,
Eve
EveHalligan

Full Name: Eve Halligan

Return to Planning Children's Programs