How to Enter
There is no Open Call for Artwork at this time. The 2012 Competition Artwork is currently on tour. Please check back for news about upcoming Online Competitions, or check the “Exhibitors” tab for information about hosting an exhibit.
Artist should follow each step below to submit an entry to the Youth Art Competition.
Step 1: Prepare for online entry. Note entry form responses must be in English.
- Read Guidelines section to be sure artwork will be acceptable format and size. Know into which genre/category/subcategory artwork will be entered. (Note: Most artwork is uploaded as a file during the online entry process, but video artwork is submitted as a YouTube link address. So video artwork should be uploaded to YouTube prior to beginning the online entry process.)
- Determine whether artwork has a physical fitness subtheme related to the goals of the MissionX Project and whether or not artist would like the artwork to be evaluated for MissionX, as well as, all the other appropriate Youth Art Competition subcategories.
- Artist & parent pre-read agreement and be willing to agree. Preview agreement here.
- Create title for artwork and know team name (if desired and applicable).
- Prepare Artist’s Statement of Originality.
- Have information available for identified contact, artist(s) and parent/guardian.
- Have artwork ready to upload.
Contact Person can be artist, parent, teacher, or other person submitting on behalf of artist. Information includes: Name, Email Address, Postal Mailing Address, Phone Number.
Artist information includes: Optional Team/Group Name, Artist(s)’ Name, Date of Birth, Country of Origin, Optional Email Address, Postal Mailing Address.
Parent/Guardian information is required. If artist is 18 or older, however, artist should sign his/her own waiver form after submitting the online entry. Information includes: Name, Email Address*, Optional Phone Number, Postal Mailing Address.
*Please provide an email address for parent/guardian(s) if at all possible. Parent/Guardian E-Mail will be used to allow Parent/Guardian to sign the Competition Agreement online. If Parent/Guardian E-Mail is not provided, a printable agreement form will be emailed to the Contact Person. Use of the printable agreement may slow down the completion of the entry process by several weeks. Thus, artist must allow extra time for processing prior to the Competition due date.
Step 2: Submit Entry Form with Artwork
- Fill out form & upload artwork. To begin, access online entry form here.
- If you have any problems filling out the entry form or if you cannot submit electronically, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3. Submit Agreement
- After entry form & artwork are submitted, parent/guardian will receive an email with a link to the agreement associated with the artist for whom they are responsible. (If Parent/Guardian E-Mail is not provided, a printable agreement form will be emailed to the Contact above. Use of the printable agreement may slow down the completion of the entry process by several weeks. Thus, artist must allow extra time for processing prior to the Competition date.)
- Carefully note and record assigned entry ID.
- Parent or guardian for each artist must sign and submit agreement.
Due date for submission of all entries will be posted at a later date.
Step 4: Wait for Notification of Completed Entry
- Contact person will receive an email when entry is complete