The Workshop on Planetesimal Formation and Differentiation will be held October 27–29, 2013, at the Department of Terrestrial Magnetism, Carnegie Institution for Science, 5241 Broad Branch Rd. NW, Washington DC 20015.
Abstract Deadline — Thursday, August 29, 2013, 5:00 p.m. U.S. Central Daylight Time (GMT -5)
- No late abstracts will be accepted, regardless of the reason.
- Abstracts sent by e-mail will NOT be considered, they must all be submitted using the electronic abstract submission form.
- Abstracts are limited to one page.
- All abstracts must be submitted in PDF format.
- All abstracts must be submitted in U.S. letter size format (8.5″ × 11″) and must include a one-inch margin on all four sides; A4 submissions will be rejected by the system.
- Abstract file sizes must be no larger than 1.0 MB; larger files will be automatically rejected by the system.
- If not using the template provided, leave a one-inch margin on all four sides of your document.
Abstract preparation and submission instruction available here.
Authors are encouraged to start the submission process early so the USRA staff will have time to provide assistance in the event of technical problems. For technical assistance, contact Linda Tanner (281-486-2142), or send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org.