SCIENTIFIC RESEARCHER AT THE UNIVERSITY OF MUENSTER
The Institut fuer Planetologie, University of Muenster, invites applications for a scientific researcher position, starting on October 1, 2013 or as soon as possible thereafter. The salary level will be E13 TV-L (full-time). The duration will be 19 months; an extension for additional 24 months will be possible.
- Experience in independent work in electron microscopy (TEM, FIB, etc.) and related sample preparation techniques
- Knowledge in space weathering and other relevant processes
- Background in mineralogy/planetology
- Knowledge in laboratory experiments
- Experience and willingness to present results at conferences and in peer reviewed journals
The University of Muenster is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to increasing the proportion of women academics.
Consequently, we actively encourage applications by women. Female candidates with equivalent qualifications and academic achievements will be preferentially considered within the framework of the legal possibilities. We also welcome applications from candidates with severe disabilities. Disabled candidates with equivalent qualifications will be preferentially considered. Travel expenses for an interview cannot be refunded.
Please submit your applications including a cover letter, CV, and publication list until 11.08.2013 (PDF) to:
Prof. Dr. H. Hiesinger
For more information: