11th International GeoRaman Conference
June 15-19, 2014
St. Louis, MO, USA
We welcome scientists from all over the world to join us, to present your newest studies, to participate in active discussions, and to build future collaborative relationships. During the coming months, this website will provide all the information necessary to facilitate your participation in the 11th GeoRaman conference.
Here are some important milestone dates:
- Abstract Submission Date: January 31 – April 17, 2014
- Early registration (Reduced Rates): January 31 – April 30, 2014
- Student registration (Even lower rates): January 31 for up to 20 students
- Regular registration (Full Rates): May 1 – May 31, 2014
- On-site registration : Not available
http://georaman2014.wustl.edu/register.phpWe recommend student attendees to register as early as possible – the reduced registration rate for students is made possible by various sponsorships. We currently have 20 slots available, which will be used following a first come, first served rule. We will increase the number of slots if more sponsorship funding becomes available.
- VISA Supporting letter requests: January 31 – May 31, 2014
http://georaman2014.wustl.edu/visa.phpWe recommend that international attendees start their US visa application procedure as early as possible. Depending on the country of origin, waiting time for receiving US visa can vary greatly.
Send any website comments to : email@example.com