SBAG 17 Meeting

Three items about the SBAG 17 meeting next week.

1) I’ve attached an agenda. It still says “tentative”, because things always change a little, and we want to be able to change as discussion dictates. But this is what we’re working toward.

2) Logistics and other information (including details for attending via Adobe Connect) are available on the website at http://www.lpi.usra.edu/sbag/meetings/

3) If you’re interesting in applying to be on the Steering Committee, please let me know (and send me a 2- to 4-page CV) by Friday, June 9. As a reminder, we are looking for four new members, an Early Career (within three years of PhD/MS/BS) Secretary, a Human Exploration Lead, and two members with any expertise relevant to SBAG (although we are particularly interested in adding at least one member whose focus is on Trans-Neptunian objects). All terms are three years except for the Early Career Secretary (two years). Please contact me if you have any questions.

I look forward to seeing or hearing from many of you.

Tim

Timothy D. Swindle

Professor, Planetary Sciences and Geosciences Department Head and Director Department of Planetary Sciences and Lunar and Planetary Laboratory Director, Arizona Space Grant Consortium Chair, NASA Small Bodies Assessment Group University of Arizona Tucson AZ 85721-0092

Phone: 520-621-4128