Some comments to the roadmap (from bigger to smaller).
1. Should the roadmap include an item how the data from non-American
missions and observers can be archived and/or accessed online (Hayabusa
2. Big asteroid surveys - how to deal with those data?
3. What about the data restoration (e.g. comet Halley data)?
4. Should archiving the data from sample-return mission be discussed there?
5. Should google-like search be at least mentioned?
6. What is PDA? (PSA? IPDA?)
7. In II Impact data are mentioned twice.
Planetary Data System Group
Department of Astronomy
Rm. 2337, Computer and Space Science Bldg.
University of Maryland
College Park, MD, 20742
Tel. (301) - 405 - 1539
Fax. (301) - 405 - 3538
|Subject: ||Data Archiving and Access draft|
|Author: ||Ludmilla Kolokolova <email@example.com>|
|Date: ||02-Aug-2010 19:31:24|