ExMAG Fall 2021 Meeting
The ExMAG (formerly CAPTEM) meeting will be held virtually on October 14–15, 2021.
The ExMAG fall meeting will be virtual, open to the public, and scheduled over two 6-hour days. The fall meeting will focus on curation, allocation, and upcoming sample returns. The meeting will include NASA HQ and NASA curation updates, reports from the collections, briefs on sample returns in progress and planned, and talks on advanced curation methods.
The virtual meeting will be delivered using RingCentral Meetings to enhance participant engagement. Gather.town will be available for networking and poster viewing on October 15 from 9:30 a.m.–4:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
The virtual poster session will be held in Gather.town on October 15 from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. and will offer an excellent opportunity for viewing the posters and networking. The deadline to upload a poster is October 7, 2021. Poster presenters will be assigned a poster space after the poster is uploaded.
Authors selected for a poster presentation will upload an electronic file of their posters (e-posters). The e-poster tool provides additional exposure by giving attendees and others the ability to view posters online.
E-Poster Instructions for Presenters
To submit an e-poster:
- Log in to the abstract submission page of the meeting portal: https://www.hou.usra.edu/meeting_portal/abstract_submission/.
- Next to the listing of your ExMAG meeting abstract that was assigned to a poster session, you’ll see an E-POSTER link in the Action column.
- Click on this link to go to the e-poster upload page.
- All e-posters must be submitted in PDF format.
- The maximum file size allowed is 10.0 MB.
- After using the browse button to locate the file containing the e-poster on your computer, and acknowledging the copyright statement, click the “Submit” button once and wait for the confirmation screen.
- To find a particular abstract, use the abstract search function. Those with e-posters will have an additional link in the search result to view the associated poster.
To view submitted e-posters: View E-Posters
Use the slido link during the meeting to submit and upvote questions, and provide answers. Moderators will be monitoring the questions and reading them to presenters during the Q&A portion of the session.
Registration fees are not being collected for this virtual meeting, but registration is required for communication and planning purposes, including virtual access information. If you plan to attend the virtual meeting, submit the Meeting Registration Form no later than October 11, 2021.
Registered attendees will receive an e-mail from Houston Meeting Info prior to the meeting with virtual connection information.
For further information regarding the agenda:
Barbara Cohen, ExMAG Chair
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
Elizabeth Rampe, ExMAG Secretary
NASA Johnson Space Center
For further information regarding registration and virtual delivery:
Meeting and Publication Services
USRA/Lunar and Planetary Institute