LPI Announces the 2020 Summer Undergraduate Program for Planetary Research Interns
June 9, 2020
We are pleased to announce the eleven undergraduate students selected to participate in this year's virtual Summer Undergraduate Program for Planetary Research (SUPPR). The program is an eight-week internship program that runs from June to August. This year's interns are paired up to work one-on-one virtually with NASA-sponsored planetary science investigators from various scientific institutions.
In the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, we decided to offer virtual and remote internships out of an abundance of caution. We thank all mentors who remained dedicated to the program this summer.
Student and university affiliation listed below.
- Jordan Ando, Swarthmore College
- Anna Baker, Washington University in St Louis
- Margaret Deahn, State University of New York at Geneseo
- Fiona Grant, University of California, Los Angeles
- Shelby Gibson, Los Medanos College
- Mikayla Huffman, The College of William & Mary
- Emily Hughes, Wesleyan University
- Abigail Keebler, West Chester University of Pennsylvania
- Justin Krier, The University of Utah
- Rudi Lien, Montana State University - Bozeman
- Cameron Moye, University of Maryland, College Park
For more information about the program, please visit:
Summer Undergraduate Program for Planetary Research