June 8 – 11, 2015, Flagstaff, Arizona
If you have questions about how to find, download, process or visualize planetary data, this workshop is for you. Our goals are to bring together planetary scientists, data providers, data
archivists, and software and technology experts to exchange ideas on current capabilities and needs for improved and new tools that can be used to address current needs in planetary research and data analysis.
Possible topics include:
– Availability of planetary data
– Trends in data storage and rapid access
– Current and new analysis and visualization tools
– Demos, hands-on training and how-to guides for working with planetary data
– PDS4 news and training for data providers and users
Details are also available at: http://www.hou.usra.edu/meetings/planetdata2015/planetdata20151st.shtml
Abstracts are due on March 31, 2015. We welcome your participation!