The NASA Planetary Data System is pleased to announce the availability of Dawn Visible and Infrared Spectrometer (VIR) and Framing Camera 2 (FC2) data from the Approach and RC3 phases of the Ceres encounter, along with some data from the Survey phase.
The data sets now available include:
– VIR VIS and IR raw (L1a) data from Ceres Approach and RC3
– VIR VIS and IR calibrated (L1b) data from Ceres Approach and RC3
– VIR VIS raw (L1a) data from Ceres Survey
– FC2 raw (L1a) data from Ceres Approach and RC3
– FC2 updated calibration volume including calibration files from Vesta-Ceres cruise
These data sets have been certified and released with minor liens as of Oct. 16, 2015.
To access these data sets, use the following links.
VIR Ceres data:
FC2 Ceres data: