LPSL/MUST is a newly formed research institute currently housing 20 PhD researchers. The Laboratory is funded by the Macau government with the objective to establish a regional leading center in the field of planetary sciences. Current research topics include:
- Moon: Chang’E 1-3 data analysis, craters, lunar dust, plasma environment
- Space physics: interplanetary field
- Mars: geological comparison with Qaidam Basin, Martian atmosphere
- Giant planets: Interior and gravitational field, winds and spots
- Small bodies: origin and properties, asteroid light curves
- Mercury: geomorphology
The Laboratory has now several postdoctoral/research associate openings ready to be filled immediately. Salaries are in the range US$30,000-42,000/yr. Housing allowance (up to US$5,000/year) is negotiable. Two-year terms are renewable subject to performance and availability of funding. Interested persons please contact Kwing Lam Chan (firstname.lastname@example.org) before December 1, 2015.
K.L. Chan will attend the 47th DPS Meeting at Washington DC to present a poster (Poster Number: 311.29, Session Time: November 11, 15:30-18:00). You are invited to talk to him if you are interested and happen to be in the Meeting.