Student and early career (<5 years from PhD) travel support may be available for VEXAG Meeting #14, November 29 – December 1, 2015, NASA Headquarters, Washington DC. Selected students and early career recipients of travel grants will give 5-10 minute presentations.
Provide a Notice of Intent by Friday, July 29, 2016 to email@example.com containing:
- A one-page description of how your participation in this meeting will benefit you professionally and contribute to NASA’s explorations of Venus.
- An abstract for a 5-10 minute presentation
- Your resume
- An endorsement from a faculty member.
For logistical reasons, also provide:
– Legal Full Name
– Date of Birth
– City/State of Birth
– Preferred Email Address and Phone Numbers
– Home Address
– Emergency Contact – Name, Relationship, and Phone Number
– Your Affiliation with Full Address and Phone Number
If you are a foreign national or permanent resident alien, also provide:
– Country of Citizenship
– Birth Date and Birth City, State/Region and Country
– Passport Number, with Expiration Date
– Visa Type, with Effective and Expiration Dates
– Alien Registration # (if applicable)