2nd Information Circular
32nd MEPAG Meeting
October 6, 2016
Members of the Mars community,
I cordially invite you to participate in the 32nd meeting of the Mars Exploration Program Analysis Group (MEPAG), scheduled as a virtual meeting on October 6th, 2016, 8:30am-12:30pm PDT.
Attached is the Adobe Connect information and current draft agenda. Further updates (including any updates to the agenda) will be posted on the MEPAG meeting website (http://mepag.nasa.gov/meetings.cfm).
Key discussion topics will include:
- Reports from the Mars Exploration Program on budget, current missions, and studies for future Mars missions;
- Updates on Human Exploration and Operations (HEO) activities;
- Report on the planetary science community-wide survey of Participating Scientist programs;
- New membership within the MEPAG Goals and Executive Committee;
- Report from the recent conference on “Biosignature Preservation and Detection in Mars Analog Environments”;
- Upcoming MEPAG activities, including the next face-to-face MEPAG meeting (No. 33) in early 2017.
The meeting is open to all members of the Mars science community including our international colleagues. I look forward to your participation.
Dr. Jeffrey R. Johnson