You are cordially invited to participate in the 16th Electromagnetic and Light Scattering Conference (ELS-XVI) that will be held at the University of Maryland, College Park, MD, USA, on 19-25 March 2017.
The main objective of the conference is to bring together scientists and engineers studying various aspects of light scattering and to provide a relaxed atmosphere for in-depth discussions of theoretical advances, measurements, and applications. The specific topics that will be covered include (but not limited to) the following:
– new theoretical developments, numerical simulations, and laboratory measurements of light scattering by nonspherical and morphologically complex particles and particle groups;
– detection and characterization of atmospheric particulates using laboratory, in situ, and remote sensing techniques;
– scattering of light by aerosols, clouds, and oceanic particulates;
– scattering of light by solar system objects, exoplanets, and exoplanetary environment and various astrophysical objects;
– light scattering in densely packed particulate media.
Please use the provided Word template.