NASA’s Science Mission Directorate (SMD) is seeking subject matter experts to serve as mail-in and/or panel reviewers of proposals to ROSES and other SMD solicitations. Just follow the links below to the volunteer review forms and click the boxes to indicate the topics in which you consider yourself to be a subject matter expert. If your skills match our needs for that review, we will contact you to discuss scheduling.
We are currently seeking reviewers for:
- Future Investigators in NASA Earth Science and Technology (FINESST Earth) This is the new solicitation for grad student research
- Future Investigators in Space Science and Technology (FINESST Space) This is the new solicitation for grad student research
- Lunar Surface Instrument and Technology Payloads (ROSES C.28)
- Solar System Exploration Research Virtual Institute Cooperative Agreement Notice (SSERVI CAN-3)
- Rosetta Data Analysis Program (C.20 of ROSES)
- Discovery Data Analysis (ROSES C.11)
- Mars Data Analysis Program (ROSES C.9)
- Planetary Instrument Concepts for the Advancement of Solar System Observations (PICASSO)
Or you can always just visit the main landing page at https://science.nasa.gov/researchers/volunteer-review-panels where there are links to all of these forms.