NASA’s Science Mission Directorate is seeking subject matter experts to serve as mail-in and/or panel reviewers of proposals to ROSES. Just follow the links below to the volunteer review forms and click the boxes to indicate the topics in which you consider yourself to be a subject matter expert. If your skills match our needs for that review and there are not too many organizational conflicts of interest, we will contact you to discuss scheduling.
The following new volunteer reviewer forms have been (re)posted recently:
- The New Frontiers Data Analysis Program (ROSES C.7)
- Heliophysics Supporting Research and Guest Investigators Programs
- Exobiology (ROSES C.5)
- Solar System Observations (ROSES C.6)
- Planetary Data Archiving, Restoration, and Tools (ROSES C.7)
- Cassini Data Analysis Program (ROSES C.10)