Members of the Mars community,
I cordially invite you to participate in the next virtual meeting (VM8) of the Mars Exploration Program Analysis Group (MEPAG), scheduled on Friday, February 28th, 2020, at 10:30 am-12:30 pm PST (1:30 pm-3:30 pm EST).
Agenda items are expected to include updates about recent MEPAG activities, including Decadal Survey preparations, and the MEP Update. Additional reports will include the ongoing Goals Document revisions by MEPAG Goals Chair, Dr. Donald Banfield and a PDS Update. The VM8 agenda will be shared within a few weeks on the MEPAG meeting website (http://mepag.nasa.gov/meetings.cfm) and included within the 2nd Information Circular.
WebEx connection information is below. This meeting is open to all members of the Mars science community including our international colleagues, and I look forward to your participation.
Dr. R. Aileen Yingst
WebEx connection information
2) Meeting number (access code): 909 148 807
3) To join audio – you can stream the sound through your computer speakers. Or (recommended) you can listen in via phone:
• by having WebEx call you; or
• call in: +1-510-210-8882 USA Toll or Global call-in numbers.
4) All call-ins will be muted upon entry (to reduce noise on the line), and only listed speakers should be unmuted. To ask a question or make a comment, please use the WebEx chat box – time permitting, these will be verbally relayed to the presenters.