The LPI’s searchable abstract collection allows users to conduct refined searches of abstracts presented at LPI-sponsored meetings since 1997. The database currently contains more than 76,000 abstracts from more than 250 meetings. The list below captures just a few of the many topical workshops, conferences, and meetings organized by the LPI.
- Lunar and Planetary Science Conferences
- Astrobiology Science Conferences
- Meteoritical Society Meetings
- New Views of the Moon
- Enceladus and the Icy Moons of Saturn
- International Conferences on Mars Polar Science and Exploration
- International Planetary Dunes Workshops
The advanced search capabilities are designed to easily locate abstracts by a number of different criteria including keywords, author names, and specific meeting. All LPI abstracts are also included in the NASA Astrophysics Data System abstract service.
PDF files posted on the LPI's website require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader version 6.0 or higher. Click here if you need to upgrade.