16th Meeting of the Venus Exploration and Analysis Group (VEXAG)
Venus Exploration Analysis Group (VEXAG) Meeting #16 will be held on Tuesday–Thursday, November 6–8, 2018, at the Applied Physics Laboratory, Laurel, Maryland.
Martha Gilmore, Wesleyan University
Robert Grimm, Southwest Research Institute
Candace Gray, New Mexico State University
Patrick McGovern, Lunar and Planetary Institute
Emile Royer, University of Colorado
Noam Izenberg, Applied Physics Laboratory
Registration/Intent to Attend
If you'll be attending in person please enter your name on the Meeting Registration/Intent to Attend Form on or before October 26, 2018.
Call for Abstracts
Abstract Deadline — Wednesday, September 19, 2018, 5:00 p.m. U.S. Central Daylight Saving Time (GMT -5)
- No late abstracts will be accepted, regardless of the reason.
- Abstracts sent by e-mail will not be considered.
- Abstracts are limited to one page.
- All abstracts must be submitted in PDF format.
- All abstracts must be submitted in U.S. letter size format (8.5” × 11”) and include a one-inch margin on all four sides; A4 submissions will be rejected by the system.
- Abstract file sizes must be no larger than 3 MB; larger files will be automatically rejected by the system.
- If not using the template provided, leave a one-inch margin on all four sides of your document.
Authors are encouraged to start the submission process early so the LPI staff will have time to provide assistance in the event of technical problems. For technical assistance, contact Linda Garcia (281-486-2142), or send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unable to Produce PDF Files? Authors who are unable to produce a PDF file may send their source files (must be in Word or PostScript format) to the LPI no later than September 12, 2018. A PDF file will be created and returned to the author, but it is the author’s responsibility to submit the PDF file by the time of the abstract deadline. Source files should be sent to email@example.com.
If you need to revise your abstract (prior to the deadline only): If you discover an error and need to replace your abstract file, or correct the information submitted on the form, return to the abstract submission portion of the meeting portal and click on the “Update” link that appears next to the title of the abstract you submitted.
Preparation and Submission of Abstracts
Step 1: Download the appropriate template
Step 2: Write the abstract (no more than one page) using the format shown in the template
Step 3: Create a PDF file (no larger than 3 MB)
Step 4: Fill out the electronic abstract submission form and upload the abstract file