18th Meeting of the Venus Exploration and Analysis Group (VEXAG)
In light of COVID-19 and NASA directive, the 2020 VEXAG meeting will be conducted virtually. More information will be provided as it becomes available.
Venus Exploration Analysis Group (VEXAG) Meeting #18 will be held virtually November 16–17, 2020.
Darby Dyar, Planetary Science Institute, Mount Holyoke College
Noam Izenberg, JHU Applied Physics Laboratory
Megan Andsell, NASA Headquarters
Natasha Johnson, NASA Goddard
Jennifer Jackson, California Institute of Technology
Jim Cutts, Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Tommy Thompson, Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Registration/Intent to Attend
If you plan to attend the virtual meeting, please submit the Meeting Registration Form before November 2, 2020.
Registered attendees will receive an e-mail from Houston Meeting Info prior to the meeting with virtual connection information.
The number of registrations for this virtual meeting is limited to 200. Registration will close when the maximum is reached or on November 2, 2020, whichever occurs first.
Program and Presenter Information
Detailed Program and Abstracts
Each author scheduled to give a presentation will receive an email with virtual meeting information.
Please check the author index to see where presentations have been scheduled.
To view all submitted e-posters: View E-Posters
Poster presenters are encouraged to upload an electronic file of their poster(s). The e-poster system provides additional exposure by giving fellow attendees, as well as those who were unable to attend the meeting, the ability to view posters online. Presenters are strongly encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to increase the visibility of their research.
To submit an e-poster —
The deadline for uploading e-posters is November 30, 2020.
To upload an e-poster:
- 1. Login to the abstract submission page of the Meeting Portal (https://www.hou.usra.edu/meeting_portal/abstract_submission/)
- 2. Next to the listing of your 18th Meeting of the Venus Exploration and Analysis Group (VEXAG) abstract that was assigned to a poster session, you’ll see a link in the Action column
- 3. Click on this link to go to the e-poster upload page
- a. All e-posters must be submitted in PDF format
- b. The maximum file size allowed is 10.0 MB
- 4. After using the browse button to locate the file containing the e-poster on your computer, and acknowledging the copyright statement, click the “Submit” button once and wait for the confirmation screen
- 5. To find a particular abstract, use the abstract search function. Those with e-posters will have an additional link in the search result to view the associated poster.
To revise an e-poster (prior to the deadline only) —
If you discover an error and need to replace your file, return to the abstract submission page of the Meeting Portal and click on the “E-POSTER” link that appears next to the title of the abstract you submitted.